UPSC NDA II Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission has invited online application for the recruitment of various posts of Army, Air Force Navy Wing NDA of National Defense Academy and Naval Academy Exam II on 16/06/2020 for students interested in this UPSC NDA II Recruitment 2020 and applying All those students want to apply as per the notification
In this post, we will give you the recruitment and short information of UPSC NDA II Recruitment 2020 like Important Date, Application Fee, Age Limit, Selection Mode, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Payment Mode, Qualification, Vacancy details, How to Apply, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Answer Key, etc. That all information will be available in fewer words
Union Public Service Commission
UPSC NDA II Recruitment 2020
- Online Application Start Date: 16/06/2020
- Last date to apply: 06/07/2020
- Last date for fee submission: 06/07/2020
- Exam Held On Date: 06/09/2020
- Date of issue of admit card: August 2020
- test date: Notified Soon
Age Limit For UPSC NDA II Recruitment 2020
- Candidate Not Be Born Before 02 January 2002
- Candidate Not Be Bord After 01 January 2005
- All students read the complete notification for Age Relaxation before applying.
- General OBC Candidates Fee: Rs.100/-
- SC ST Candidates Fee: Rs. 00/-
Qualification & ability & Eligibility
- Army Wing: Paased 10+2 Exam
- AirForce And Naval Wing: Passed Exam 10+2 With Physiscs & Math
- Read Full Full Notification For More Qualification
Vacancy Details | UPSC NDA II Recruitment 2020
Total Post: 413 Post
- Army: 208 Post
- Navy:42 Post
- Airforce:120 Post
- Naval Academy:43 Post
UPSC NDA II Selection Mode
- Written Examination
- SSB Interview
PayScale UPSC NDA II Salary
- Army Officer: 02,25,000/- per Month
- Navy: 15,600 – 39,100/- per Month
- Lt – Level 10 (56,100 – 1,77,500)
Capt – Level 10 B (61,300-1,93,900)
Maj – Level 11 (69,400 – 2,07,200
- Naval Academy: Read Notification For Full PayScale
Full Prosses How To UPSC NDA II Apply Online
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website upsconline.nic.in
Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in the
Appendix-II (A) Detailed instructions are available on the above-mentioned website.
- The Commission has introduced the facility of withdrawal of application for
those candidates who do not want to appear for the Examination. In this regard,
Instructions are mentioned in Appendix-II (B) of this Examination Notice.
- Candidate should have details of one photo ID viz. Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/
PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ School Photo ID/Any other photo ID Card issued
by the State/Central Government. The details of this photo ID will have to be provided by
the candidate while filling up the online application form. The same photo ID card will
also have to be uploaded with the Online Application Form. This photo ID will be used
for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this ID while appearing for
- The NDA& NA Examination (I) 2020, which was scheduled to be held on
19.04.2020, was deferred against the backdrop of the COVID-19 outbreak. Now, a common examination will be held for both NDA&NA Examination (I) and NDA&
NA Examination (II) 2020 on September 6, 2020.
- Candidates of NDA& NA Examination (I) 2020 who intend to apply for
NDA& NA (II) Examination 2020 should note that their photograph, signature,
choice of Centre & Photo ID as per NDA & NA (II) 2020 application will be utilised
- for the purpose of allotment of centre and future referencing and they are advised to
carry this ID while appearing for the examination. They should also note that any
variation in photograph/signature/date of birth in two applications may entail
cancellation of candidature for either of the two examinations or both. Such
common candidates are required to indicate their unique RID of NDA&NA
Examination (I) 2020 in the application form for NDA&NA Examination (II) 2020.
The unique RID for NDA&NA Examination (I) 2020 was provided to each of them
after submission of application for the examination earlier.
- The candidates should also note that no addition/deletion/any changes are
allowed in online application form in the NDA & NA Examination in any
circumstances once it is submitted.
- LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION AND WITHDRAWAL OF APPLICATIONS
(i) The Online Applications can be filled up to 6th July 2020 till 6:00 PM.
(ii) The online Applications can be withdrawn from 13.07.2020 to 19.07.2020 till 6:00
PM. Detailed instructions regarding the withdrawal of Applications are available at AppendixII (B).
The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the
commencement of the examination. The e-Admit Card will be made available
on the UPSC website (upsconline.nic.in) for being downloaded by candidates.
No Admit Card will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide
valid & active e-mail id while filling up online application form as the
The commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.
UPSC NDA II Recruitment 2020
|All students read the notification before applying
Download Notification | Click here
UPSC NDA Part-II Registration | Click Here
Print Application Form | Click here