Regional Ayurveda Research Institute
RARI Walk In Interview Recruitment 2021
Regional Ayurveda Research Institute has released the Job notification for the post of Senior Research Fellow . There are 10 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested Candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can attend the walk-in-interview on 25 August 2021. Educational qualification of the candidates must be BAMS.
- Recruitment Board: RARI, Nagpur
- Job Role: Senior Research Fellow
- Qualification: BAMS
- Salary: Rs.35,000/-
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 25 August 2021
- Max Age Limit: 35 years
- Total Vacancies: 10 Posts
- BAMS degree from Recognized University.
- Desirable: Preference will be given to those w ho possess higher qualification viz., M.D./M.S.(Ayu) or who have previous research experience i.e. having worked for any research project funded by the Ministry of AYUSH, ICMR, CSIR, DST or equivalent organization
- Skills or drafting editing of scientific documents/articles/technical reports etc. Publication in peer reviewed journals. Knowledge of computer applications such as MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point.
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How To Apply
- All the interested and eligible candidates may download Application Form from Council’s website or collect from RARI, Gharkul Parisar, NIT Complex, Nandanvan, Nagpur during office hours on any working day and attend the walk-in-interview