Indian Army TES 45 Recruitment 2021: Indian army has recently released a short notification for Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 45 Recruitment 2021 on its official website @joinindianarmy.nic.in on 19th January 2021. The male candidates who have completed their Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or PCM with an aggregate of 70% and between 16.5 and 19.5 years of age are eligible to apply online. The TES 45 Course will commence from July 2021. The selected candidates will be given the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army after four years of Basic Military Training and Technical Training thereafter with the terms and conditions given in the succeeding paragraphs. The candidates can apply online from 02nd February 2021 to 02nd March 2021
Indian Army TES 45 Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Indian Army TES 45 Recruitment 2021|
|Course Name||Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 45|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Registration Starts||02nd February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||02nd March 2021|
|Applicants||Indian Unmarried Male Citizens|
|Course Commencement||July 2021|
Indian Army TES 45 Recruitment 2021: Notification PDF
The notification pdf will be soon released by Indian Army for Technical Entry Scheme 45 Course on its official website https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/. A short notice for TES 45 has been released by the authority on 19th January 2021 for the July 2021 course.
Indian Army TES 45 Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Only Male Candidates are eligible to apply online. The eligibility criteria to apply for the TES 45 Course is as follows:
(i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of settling down in India.
Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be shortlisted provisionally subject to the necessary certificate being given to him by the Govt before the declaration of result by SSB/joining the training.
Candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for calculating the PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
Age Limit For Indian Army TES 45 Recruitment
A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years
How To Apply For Indian Army TES 45 Recruitment 2021?
The candidates who fulfil the above-given eligibility criteria shall apply online only through the official website which is “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”.
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’. Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under the Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will be opened.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open.
- Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill your details as required under various segments.
- ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment of the application process.
- After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Then click on ‘Submit Now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in. Candidates must click ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing.
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application.
- Candidates are required to print two copies of the application with Roll Number generated by the system. One copy of the print out application duly self attested by the candidate will be carried to the selection centre for the SSB interview. Following documents will also be carried along with the Application Form:-(i) Class 10th certificate and mark sheet in original showing DOB.
(ii) Class 12th certificate and mark sheet in original.
(iii) ID proof in original.
- The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference.
Apply Online Link For Indian Army TES 45 Recruitment 2021
The online application link for TES 45 Recruitment is given below. The candidates will first have to register themselves and then log in to complete the application procedure for the Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021 which will start on 02nd February 2021 and will last till 2nd March 2021. Stay tuned with us for every latest update for the recruitment.
Selection Process For TES 45 Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be put through the two-stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available at the official website of Directorate General of Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be issued Joining Letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available.
- The finally selected candidates will execute all the Bonds/Certificates as prescribed for the Cadets of NDA entry under AI 53/78.
Points To Note For Indian Army TES 45 Recruitment 2021
- The candidates who apply for 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) and National Defence Academy (NDA & NA) parallel courses need to undergo a medical examination by a Board of Service Medical Officers for the entries recommended.
- Those candidates who are recommended for TES prior to their NDA SSB will have to undergo medical for TES and NDA (AF and Navy) separately.
- If only NDA Army is their preference these TES candidates need not undergo NDA medical again. The NDA medical examination will begin only after the candidate is declared FIT in TES medicals.
- If the candidate is found UNFIT/ UNFIT IN ABSENTIA at any stage of medical examination in any entry i.e. TES or NDA & NA parallel courses he will be declared UNFIT for both the entries and no representation will be accepted thereafter.
- Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the SSB Interview.
171 total views