Most Common Question Asked in Interview: If Are you preparing for interview and wondering how questions are asked in a Interview, So don’t worry today we have brought such common questions which are asked in every interview, We will answer those questions and tell about the mistakes you should not do.
Most Common Question Asked in Interview with Answers
- Tell me something about yourself ? This question is asked not to know about you, because the interviewer has your cv, but to check your confidence level. Don’t talk about your personal life or hobbies as this might not impress the interviewer, Rather tell them about your educational history, work experience, productive hobbies or any achievement, You can follow the same structure as your CV.
- What are your strengths ? You should not tell them about your hobbies in this, but tell them about things that make you different or things that might prove productive for the company. Example being Leadership skills, teamwork, enthusiasm, patience, disciplined, managerial skills or creative thinking and adaptability etc.
- What are your weaknesses ? You should not tell them your weaknesses straightaway. This might create bad impression because this is the first time they are interacting with you. Tell those weaknesses which might look good on you. Example being – “I like perfection”. This makes your weakness look like a good quality. (Tips – Show that you are able to learn independent, Demonstrate that your are a go-getter & Prove that your are adaptable )
- Why should be hire you ? Understand What makes you special & You should be able to find out what they are looking for from the job description try to understand their environment, their culture and the people they hire, Explain what you would bring to the company, Show them that your personal goals match their company’s values. Explain why choosing you and not someone else will be beneficial for them with example.
- Where do you see yourself in next 5 years ? Companies want to know about what are your future plans because these days youth are just going after better package. If you tell them that you either want to be CEO of this company, this might create a bad impression. Rather say “I see myself at a better position in this company after 5 years.”
- Why do you want to work for this company ? You should have good inside knowledge of the company, Talk about the company’s values, employee well being, mission statement, development plans and products, Use this information to explain why you like this job and why it matches your career goals and personal expectations, You can conclude by telling the interviewer what you would bring to the company.
- Tell me something about our company ? They know about their own company or college, but they want to know how serious you are to join them. So you should know about them thoroughly, by going through their website. If you prepare properly, you can create good impression.
- Why do you want this job ? Your answer is very important Give several answers in a few sentences, Quote the aspects of the job and tasks you like, what you like about this particular company, Explain why they match both your professional and personal needs, career path and your goals, Don’t mention the negative aspects about job.