UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2020 is discussed here. The Union Public Service Commission has released the Syllabus 2020 for the post of Employees Provident Fund Organisation, Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer along with the notification. UPSC is going to conduct the EPFO Enforcement officer written exam on 4th October 2020. Before start preparing for the exam, it becomes very important to know about the UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2020. Check all the details related to the UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2020 here and get benefited.
UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2020: Exam Pattern
The UPSC EPFO Exam consists of 2 exam namely written exam and interview. The written exam is of scoring and screening nature, it is used to weed out the non serious candidates. Those candidates who qualify the written exam will be called for the Interview process.
- The Written test will be of two hours duration.
- All questions are of equal marks.
- The test will contain objective type questions with multiple choices of answers.
- The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2020: Written Test
UPSC has divided the syllabus into a few topics. Aspirants can check the UPSC EPFO Written Test topics in the table below:
|UPSC EPFO Written Test Syllabus Topics|
|2||Indian Freedom Struggle|
|3||Current Events and Developmental Issues|
|4||Indian Polity & Economy|
|5||General Accounting principles|
|6||Industrial Relations & Labour Laws|
|7||General Science & knowledge of Computer applications|
|8||General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude|
|9||Social Security in India|
Aspirants can check the elaborated syllabus of each topics in the subsequent paragraphs.
UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2020: General English
- Cloze Test,
- Error Spotting,
- Fill in the Blanks,
- Para Jumbles,
- Phrases/ Idioms,
- Phrase replacement,
- Reading comprehension,
- Sentence completion/ para completion,
UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2020: Indian Freedom Struggle
- The Carnatic Wars,
- Invasion of Bengal,
- The three Anglo-Maratha Wars.
- Regulating and Pitt’s India Acts.
- Early composition of the British raj.
- The 1857 Revolt-reasons, character, course and result,
- Indian Freedom struggle the first stage
- Growth of national consciousness
- Creation of Associations,
- Establishment of the Indian National Congress and its Moderate stage,
- Swadeshi Movement,
- Economic Nationalism,
- The development of Extremism and the split in Congress
- The policy of Divide and Rule
- Congress-League Pact of 1916.
- Civil Disobedience,
- Khilafat movement,
- Non-Cooperation Movement,
- Quit India Movement,
- Subhash Chandra Bose,
- Indian National Army.
UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2020: Current Events and Developmental Issues
Current events basically refers to as the daily current affairs that are important from exam point of view. Developmental Issues confine to the schemes and laws made public by the government to maintain the decorum and for the ease of run of the constitution. developmental issues also covers the yojana’s revealed by the government for the betterment of the public.
UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2020: Indian Polity and Economy
- Indian Constitution,
- Historical underpinnings,
- Functions and responsibilities of the Union and the States,
- Parliament and State Legislatures: structure, functioning, conduct of business, powers & privileges and issues arising out of these,
- Welfare schemes for vulnerable sections of the population by the Centre and States and the performance of these schemes,
- Important aspects of governance, transparency and accountability, e-governance- applications, models, successes, limitations, and potential;
- Citizens charters, transparency & accountability and institutional and other measures.
- Panchayati Raj,
- Public Policy,
- Rights Issues
UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2020: Economy
- Economic growth and development – basic concept and definition of economy and economics,
- Use and transfer of resources,
- Distributive effects,
- Macro Economy
- Micro economic,
- Inclusion: definition, relevance, types, financial inclusion, recent initiatives.
- Fiscal policy: definition, component, receipts, revenue and capital account, tax revenue, expenditure, budget.
UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2020: General Accounting principles
- Principles of Accounting,
- Analyzing and Recording Transactions,
- Adjustments and Financial Statements,
- Completion of the accounting cycles,
- Subsidiary Ledgers
- Special Journals.
UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2020: Industrial Relations and Labour Laws
Enforcement Officer Syllabus 2020: Labour Laws
- Areas implemented
- sectors applicable
UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2020: Industrial Relations
- Industrial relations code (IRC) Bill
- Model of labour reforms.
UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2020: General Science and Knowledge of Computer
UPSC Enforcement Officer Syllabus 2020: General Science:
- Life Science
UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2020: Computer Applications
- Computer organisations
- Operating Systems
- Database management
- Data structures
- Data communications
- Computer networks
UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2020: Quantitative Aptitude
- Number Systems
- Profit & Loss
- SI & CI
- Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables)
- Data sufficiency
- Puzzles & More
Candidates can check more Government Jobs here
116 total views