SSC GD Constable 2018 Final Result: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the GD Constable result on its official website @ssc.nic.in on 21st January 2021. The result of CAPFs, NIA, SSF, and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2018 has been made available in PDF form. A total of 30,41,284 candidates appeared in the said examination. On the basis of the result of the Computer Based Examination, a total of 5,54,903 candidates (female-77,369 and male-4,77,534) were shortlisted for appearing in the Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST). The medical test was conducted in January & February 2020. Candidates can now check their results from the direct link provided below.
SSC GD Constable 2018 Final Result
SSC GD 2018 Final Result has been released officially on 21st January 2021 in a pdf form on the official website. The direct link to download the SSC GD Final Result PDF has been provided in the below article. The summary of the result of DME/ RME is as follows:
|Gender||Candidates Shortlisted||Not Qualified (including absent)||Qualified|
The PDF will show the following:
- List of Qualified candidates for SSC GD post
- Roll No, Name, and Categories of the candidates are mentioned along
- These categories are numbered between 0 and 9, which signify:
0=EWS, 1=SC, 2=ST, 3=EXS, 4=OH, 5=HH, 6=OBC, 8=OTHER PWD, 9=UR
Instructions to Check SSC GD 2018 Final Result:
The list of qualified candidates has been provided in PDF form. Follow the given steps to check SSC GD 2018 Final Result.
- Click the above-mentioned Result link.
- Download the PDF file (File contains the shortlisted of selected students)
- Candidate can use CTRL+ F to search the Roll no. from the Merit list and you can save the file if shortlisted, for future reference.
- Save the SSC GD Constable 2018 Final Result PDF for future purpose
SSC GD Constable 2018 Final Result: Selection Process
- The SSC GD Constable selection process involves three stages:
Online Written Exam (CBT)
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Physical Standard Test (PST)
- The marks of Tier-1 will be considered for the Final result. Qualified candidates of Tier 1 will be called for the PET/PST. Candidates scoring High Merit scores will be preferred for Selection as per the selection process.
- The Physical Efficiency Test is a test that determines the endurance of the candidates. The fulfilment of certain physical characteristics such as physical parameters (height & chest measurements), race, and medical tests will make the candidate completely qualified.
- The Selected candidates will now be posted under various departments of the central government.
Important Points for SSC GD Exam
- A 12th Pass candidate is eligible for the SSC GD Exam. Besides, as mentioned above, the marks of the candidates, final PET/PST tests determine the final qualification.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website to keep an eye on the upcoming notice for the SSC GD Exam. All the best!
335 total views