Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has started inviting applications for Teaching and Non-Teaching vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of DSSSB. Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board conducts recruitment examinations for posts under the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi. For more information on DSSSB recruitment, vacancies, the application process, etc., keep reading this post. Sign up for free job alert for regular updates on various Sarkari exam and Sarkari jobs.
DSSSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2021 Overview
An overview of DSSSB recruitment is given below, with vacancies, job location, and other important highlights.
|DSSSB Recruitment Highlights|
|Conducting Authority||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Job Type||State Govt. Job|
|Online Registration Starting Date||January 15, 2021 (Postponed)|
|Online Registration Closing Date||March 2021 (Tentative)|
DSSSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2021 Vacancies and Pay Scale Details
DSSSB has 3700 vacancies for its 2021 recruitment drive. The vacancy break-up and salary information is given below:
|Sl.No||Post Name||No.of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|1||Post Graduate Teacher||1449||Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP of Rs. 4800/-|
|2||Trained Graduate Teacher||954||–|
|4||Other Teaching Posts||1200|
DSSSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the DSSSB recruitment vacancies have to adhere to the educational qualifications required by DSSSB. The guidelines are as follows:
Post Graduate Teacher: Master’s degree or Ph.D. in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
Trained Graduate Teacher: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Application from a recognized university.
The age criteria to be followed is as follows:
- The maximum age limit for the post of the postgraduate teacher is 36 years.
- The maximum age limit for other positions are 30 years.
Age is relaxable to the following category candidates:
- Five years for SC/ST category candidates
- Three years for OBC category candidates
- Ten years for PwD category candidates
DSSSB Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to submit a DSSSB recruitment application.
- Visit the official website of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board www.dsssbonline.nic.in.
- Find the notification under “Current Vacancies.”
- Check the eligibility section and fill the application form.
- Fill the application form carefully and scan necessary documents/certificates, photocopies, signature, etc.
- Pay the application fees as prescribed in the notification.
- Submit the form and take a print out of the same for future references.
DSSSB Recruitment 2021 FAQs
The selection of the candidates is based on the educational qualifications. This is direct recruitment.
The application date has been postponed from January 15, 2021. The date will be updated here soon.
You can get complete details on DSSSB recruitment in this post. You can also read the official notification of the recruitment from the website of DSSSB.
Other Government Exams
For any further queries, please comment below. For any information regarding upcoming exams, visit the Sarkari exam page.
1,030 total views