SSC CHSL Marks 2021: SSC releases the marks of the CHSL prelims exam on the official website @ssc.nic.in for a few days after the result. The commission has released the preliminary result on January 16, 2021. The date of preliminary marks is mentioned in the result PDF. The marks of the CBT exam will be included in the final merit list. Moreover, preference will be given to the candidates who score high marks. Candidates can get the direct link to check SSC CHSL Marks 2021.
SSC CHSL Marks 2021
Candidates have been eagerly waiting for the SSC CHSL Marks 2021 to know their performance. One may click on the link to check SSC CHSL Tier 1 Marks that have been provided below. Also, read the following important Points for SSC CHSL Marks.
- SSC CHSL Marks 2021 of Tier 1 are taken into consideration for the CHSL cutoff
- The SSC CHSL Marks remain available until a certain period only.
- One may also visit the official SSC website, ssc.nic.& follow the above-mentioned steps to check your marks.
- The marks for Quantitative ability, English language, and comprehension, Statistics & General Studies have been provided.
SSC CHSL Marks 2021 Link
Go to the candidate’s dashboard on ssc.nic.in and follow the given steps:
- Enter your Registration number/Roll number and date of birth/ password
- Click on submit and a new page will appear
- Click Save/ Print to download the Official SSC CHSL Mark sheet
Details Mentioned in the Scorecard
- Name of the candidate
- Registration Number
- Roll number
- Date of Birth
- Total Marks of the exam
- Normalized Marks scored in aggregate & also for each section
Maximum marks for SSC CHSL
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25|
Use of Marks
- The scorecard is a document that mentions the marks obtained by the candidates
- The candidates must consider the marks of both Tier 1 and 2 exam to be an essential aspect of their final selection
- Candidates should use the cutoff to fix their selection for the next round
- The Marks need to be equal to /more than the released cutoff
- Also, this way, the candidates can know their scores and assess their performance
- Based on their performance(marks), candidates will be eligible to ensure their selection in the next round
Candidates may check their SSC CHSL Scorecard from the link. For upcoming notifications on Bank Exams, stay connected with this website, adda247.com/jobs.
Congratulations to all the qualifiers!