UPSC Assistant Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of various posts on 23rd January 2021 against advt no. 02/2021 on its official website @www.upsconline.nic.in. A total of 246 vacancies have been notified for various posts including Data Processing Assistant, Assistant Public Prosecutor, JTO & various other Posts. The candidates can apply online from 23rd January 2021 to 11th February 2021 from the direct link provided below. Check eligibility, vacancy details, and other details discussed below.
UPSC Assistant Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Name of the Board||Union Public Service Commission|
|Posts||Data Processing Assistant, Assistant Public Prosecutor, Junior Technical Officer & Other Posts|
|Online Registration||23rd January 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||11th February 2021|
UPSC Assistant Recruitment 2021: Notification PDF
For more details go through the notification pdf released by Union Public Service Commission for the recruitment of Data Processing Assistant, Assistant Public Prosecutor, JTO & various other Posts. Click on the link below and download the pdf.
UPSC Assistant Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|1||Junior Technical Officer||06|
|2||Assistant Public Prosecutor||80|
|3||Data Processing Assistant||116|
|4||Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Forensic Medicine)||06|
|5||Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Public Health)||05|
|6||Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Surgical Oncology)||02|
|7||Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Social & Preventive Medicine or Community Medicine)||12|
|8||Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation)||07|
|9||Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Radio Therapy)||07|
|10||Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Urology)||06|
|11||Lecturer (Medical Social Work)||01|
|12||Assistant Director (Fishing Harbour)||01|
UPSC Assistant Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Technical Officer– Bachelor of Technology (Oil Technology) or Bachelor of Engineering (Oil Technology) from a recognized University or Institute or Bachelor’s degree in Science with Post-Graduate Diploma in Sugar Technology from a recognized University or Institute.
- Assistant Director (Fishing Harbour)– Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Forensic Medicine/Public Health/Surgical Oncology/Social and Preventive Medicine or Community Medicine/Radio Therapy/Urology)– MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of Educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfil the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956); Post-Graduate degree in the concerned speciality or super speciality mentioned in Section A of Schedule VI from recognized Teaching Institute
- Lecturer (Medical Social Work)– Masters’ Degree in Social Work from a recognized University with specialization in Medical and Psychiatric Social Work or Family and Child Welfare or Generic.
- Assistant Public Prosecutor– Degree in Law of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Data Processing Assistant– Master’s Degree in Computer Applications/Information Technology/Computer Science of a recognized University/Institute OR B.E//B.Tech.in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Technology/Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology from a recognized University/Institute.
|1||Junior Technical Officer, Assistant Public Prosecutor, Data Processing Assistant||30 years|
|2||Assistant Director (Fishing Harbour), Lecturer (Medical Social Work)||35 years|
|3||Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Forensic Medicine/Public Health/Surgical Oncology/Social and Preventive Medicine or Community Medicine/Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation/Radio Therapy/Urology)||40 years|
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
Steps to Apply Online For UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Click the link for the Online Application Form.
- As the new tab opens, click the option, “Click to Apply”
- On the next page, Check for the declaration at the bottom of the page, “Yes, I Agree”.
- Fill in the Personal Details.
- Finally, Agree to the declaration and Submit Online Application Form.
- Go to Part II of the form and make Payment details (except for fee exempted candidates), selection of examination centre, uploading of Photograph, Signature, Photo Identity Card Document and Declaration.
- Verify all the credentials and then click Submit.
UPSC Assistant Recruitment 2021: Online Application Link
The interested candidates can apply online for their desired posts from the direct link given below. The online registration for UPSC Assistant Recruitment 2021 will be active till 11th February 2021
Requirements of UPSC Assistant Application Form 2021:
- Matriculation Certificate/Marksheet
- Age Proof/Birth Certificate
- Education Certificate.
- Caste Certificate
- Challan/Credit Certificate/E Challan