JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021: Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) has started accepting online applications for the various posts from 18th January 2021. A total of 232 vacancies has been released for Junior Assistant, Library Assistant, Laboratory Assistant and many other posts. JKSSB Online Application For Various Posts Recruitment is active from 18th January 2021 to 31st January 2021 2021. Read the complete article for JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 and stay tuned with us for every latest information regarding the recruitment.
JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021: Overview
|JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB)|
|Post||Junior Assistant, Library Assistant, and Various posts|
|Advt. No.||06 of 2020|
|Starting Date||18th January 2021|
|Closing Date||31st January 2021|
|JKSSB Exam Date||Yet to be notified|
|Selection Process||Written Test (Objective Type)|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Official Site||www.jkssb.nic.in OR https://ssbjk.org|
JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||29th December 2020|
|Online Application Starts||18th January 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st February 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be notified soon|
|Written Test||To be notified soon|
|Result||To be notified soon|
JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021: Notification PDF
For more detail about JKSSB Recruitment 2021 for various posts, refer the official notification pdf against advt. no 06 of 2020 released by the authority on 29th December 2020. The direct link to download the notification pdf has been provided below.
JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Educator-cum Studio Assistant||02|
|Junior Laboratory Technician||03|
|Technical Assistant EduSat||02|
|Data Entry Operator||01|
|Waiter (For Delhi)||01|
|Room Bearer (For Delhi)||01|
|Storekeeper (For Delhi)||01|
|Assistant Labour Procurement Officer||01|
JKSSB Agriculture Assistant Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Any candidate having his/her qualification other than prescribed for a particular post shall not be eligible for that post.
- The candidates who are declared qualified by the Board for Document Verification will be required to produce relevant Certificates in original such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates, etc. for completion of the prescribed minimum educational qualification. The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date i.e 31-01-2021 and he/ she has been declared passed, will also be considered to meet the educational qualification.
- The candidate must possess the Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority
- The degrees/diplomas obtained through distance modes which are in consonance with the Govt. Order No.252-HE of 2012 dated 30.05.2012 shall be entertained subject to the terms and conditions mentioned therein.
ii) Educational Qualification
The educational qualification for JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 is different for different posts. For detailed information about educational qualification for each post, do go through the notification pdf for which the direct link has been provided above.
(iii) Age Limit (as on 01/01/2020)
The requirement of Open Merit & various Reserved Categories candidates is as follows:-
|Category||Age limit||Not born before||Not born After|
(Economically Weaker Section)
(Pahari Speaking People)
(Other Social Caste)
|Physically Challenged Person||42||01-01-1978||01-01-2002|
Application Fee For JKSSB Recruitment 2021
The application fee can be paid only through Net Banking, by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards.
|Payment Mode||Online Mode|
How to Apply Online For JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible persons can apply for J & K Services Selection Board (JKSSB) Recruitment Notification through the prescribed application format on or before 31st January 2021.
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s Online Application Portal-https://ssbjk.org.
- The candidates who have not registered earlier on the portal are first required to go to the said Portal and register themselves by clicking on the “Candidate Registration” link.
- The candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials. The same shall be validated using OTP (One Time Password) based verification.
- After creating login credential, candidates need to log in with these credentials by clicking on “Candidate Login”.
- Once successful Login, click on the “Latest Openings” for all available advertisements and click on “Apply Now” against “Application Form for Appointment to the Post applied.”
- Candidate should carefully fill in all the information in various sections and submit fees if applicable.
- Click on “SAVE & CONTINUE” and download the application form for future use.
Apply Online Link For JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
The Online Applications for JKSSB Recruitment 2021 against Advt. No 06/2020 is active to fill 232 vacancies of various posts in different departments. The online registration process has begun from 18th January 2021 and will end on 31st January 2021. So, the candidates are advised to fill their application much before the last date to avoid any technical glitch.
|Starting Date for Apply Online||18th January 2021|
|Closing Date for Apply Online||31st January 2021|
JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021: Exam Pattern
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set in English only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Marks scored by candidates in the written test will be normalized if required, to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
- Tentative Answer Keys, in due course after the Examination, will be placed on the website of the JKSSB.
JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021: Exam Syllabus
The detailed syllabus for the recruitment will be uploaded soon on its official website.
JKSSB Junior Assistant Admit Card 2021
The provisionally accepted JKSSB Applications by the Board, as per the terms and conditions of this Advertisement Notice, will be assigned Roll numbers and issued Admit Card/Roll No slip for appearing in the Written Examination.
In addition to the Roll Number Card/Slip, it is mandatory to carry at least two passport size recent colour photographs, Original valid Photo-ID proof such as:
i. Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
ii. Voter’s ID Card,
iii. Driving License,
iv. PAN Card,
vi. School ID Card,
vii. Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU/ Private), etc.