Indian Air Force X, Y Group Notification 2021: INDIAN AIR FORCE (IAF) has started accepting the online applications from the unmarried male (Indian/Nepalese) candidates for the selection test for the intake of 01/2022 batch. The notification is out for Airmen in Group “X” Trades (Except Education Instructor Trade) and Group “Y” Trades (Except Indian Air Force Security and Musician Trades). Online registration has started for 22 Jan 21 (1000 h) to 07 Feb 21 (1700 h). For detailed description follow this article for Air Force XY Group salary, educational qualification, eligibility criteria. Bookmark this page for every latest information regarding IAF recruitments.
Indian Air Force X, Y Group Online Form 2021: Overview
|Indian Air Force Group X, Y Recruitment 2021|
|Name Of The Organization||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Name Of The Posts||Airmen in Group X & Y Trades|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Registration Starts||22nd January 2021 (10 AM)|
|Last Date to Apply||07th February 2021 (5 PM)|
|Applicants||Unmarried Male Indian Citizens|
|Selection Process||Online Exam- Document Verification-Medical Examination|
|Official Website||www.airmenselection.cdac.in OR www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in|
Indian Air Force X, Y Group Online Form 2021: Important Dates
|Online Registration Begins||22nd January 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07th February 2021|
|Airmen Group X, Y Admit Card||April 2021|
|Exam Date||18th April to 22nd April 2021|
Indian Air Force X, Y Group Recruitment 2021: Notification PDF
Candidates who wish to join make a career in Indian Air Force are required to go through the official notification from the link given below. The official notification that has been released is in PDF form, you can download it from the direct link below.
Indian Air Force X, Y Group Online Form 2021 Eligibility
The educational criteria for Group X and Group Y are as mentioned below.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Group X (Except Education Instructor Trades||
|Group Y ’ (Except IAF(S) and Musician Trades)||
|Group Y Medical Assistant Trade||
Age Limit (as on 22/01/2021)
Candidates sharing their Date of Birth from 16th January 2001 to 29th December 2004 will be considered for this Recruitment.
In case, a candidate clears all the stages of the Selection Procedure, then the upper age limit as on date of enrolment is 21 years.
Physical Fitness Test
There will be 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 seconds. Candidates shall also have to complete 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
Adaptability Test- 1 (For both Group ‘ X’ & Group ‘Y’ Trades) – All candidates who pass the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) shall have to undertake Adaptability Test-I (objective type written test) which is to assess the suitability of a candidate for employment in the IAF which involves deployment in varied geographic terrain, weather and operational conditions.
Adaptability Test- 2 (For both Group ‘ X’ & Group ‘Y’ Trades) – All candidates who pass Adaptability Test – I shall have to undertake Adaptability Test- II as per policy in vogue. Adaptability Test- II is to select candidates who can adapt to the environment of the Indian Air Force and are able to adjust to the military way of life.
Medical Fitness Test
- Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms
- Minimum acceptable height for IAF(P) trade – 165 Cms (For NE and Hill States) 175 Cms (For other States)
- Minimum acceptable height for Auto Tech trade -162.5 Cms (For NE and Hill States) 165 Cms (For other States)
Note: Candidates from NE and Hill states includes Gorkhas, Kumaonis, Garhwalis, Assamese and those belonging to the states of Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Sikkim and hilly areas of Uttaranchal.
The minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
Proportionate to height and age. However, the minimum weight of 55 Kg required for Operations Assistant (ATS) Trade only.
(iv) Corneal Surgery
(PRK/LASIK) is not acceptable.
Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
Should have healthy gums, a good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
(vii) General Health
Candidate should be of normal anatomy without loss of any appendages. He should be free from any active or latent, acute or chronic, medical or surgical disability or infection and skin ailments. The candidate shall be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain.
Application Fees For IAF Group X, Y Exam 2021
Examination fee of Rs.250/- is to be paid by the candidate while registering for the online examination. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking through the payment gateway. The examination fee can also be paid by Challan payment at any Axis Bank Branch.
How To Apply For IAF X, Y Group Recruitment 2021?
- Click on the link provided below or visit official website www.airmenselection.cdac.in or www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in
- A new page will appear. New Users will have to register first.
- Click on New User Register
- A new page will appear to enter your mobile no. and email to register yourself.
- An OTP will be sent on your mobile no. and email.
- Click on “Submit”.
- A Login Id and Password will be sent to your registered mobile no. and email id.
- Login using the Registration Number and Password. Select the post.
- Fill up other details such as educational qualifications etc. depending upon the educational qualification of the candidate.
- Pay examination fee as applicable, online using Credit/Debit Card or Internet Banking
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned colour photograph and Signature (in English or in Hindi) in JPEG format.
- Login with Registration Number and Password in the link for “UPLOAD” and thereafter, upload the file/scanned filled
- Upload all the required certificates
- Submit the application. Print out the acknowledgement for records.
Link To Apply For IAF X, Y Group Recruitment 2021
The online application link for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 has been activated from 22nd January 2021 and will end on 07th February 2021. The interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply for the 01/2022 batch much before the last date.
Documents To Upload For IAF X, Y Group Recruitment 2021
Candidate must keep the scanned copy/image of the following (as applicable) beforehand in the ready-to-upload state before starting the filling of online application:-
1. 10th Passing Certificate
2. Passport Size Colour Photo
3. Left-hand thumb impression
4. Candidate Signature
5. Candidates Parent Signature (If below 16 years)
6. 12th Class Marks Sheet
7. Engineering Diploma Marks Sheet
8. Service Certificate
IAF Group X, Y Group Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The following are the three phases that a candidate will have to undergo for final selection in IAF.
(a) Phase-I: Online Written Test, At an allotted Centre
(b) Phase-II: Physical Fitness Test, AT-I and AT-II Test At Airmen Selection Centre of IAF
(c) Phase-III: Medical Fitness Test, At a Medical Centre of IAF
Indian Air Force X, Y Group Exam Pattern
Phase I or Online Written Test will have the following sections as mentioned below. The syllabus will be based on 10+2.
|Group ‘X’ Trades||60 Minutes||English, Physics, and Mathematics|
|Group ‘Y’ Trades||45 Minutes||English, Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA)|
|Both Group ‘X&Y’ Trades||85 Minutes||English, Physics and Mathematics and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA)|
Marking pattern for online test:-
(i) One mark for every correct answer.
(ii) Nil (0) marks for unattempted question.
(iii) 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
Phase II: The candidates have to qualify in each exam to get selected candidates Phase 2 (Document Verification) and a separate admit card will be sent via registered email id. The candidates have to appear with the documents as listed in the notification pdf.
Phase III: Medical Examination
Syllabus Of IAF X, Y Exam 2021
Given below is the syllabus and sample papers for IAF Group X, Y Exam 2020.
Reasoning and General Awareness Syllabus–
- Numerical series
- Distance and Direction sense
- Ranking/ Direction/ Alphabet Test | Dictionary words.
- Number Puzzle
- Non- Verbal reasoning
- Tallest, youngest relations
- Blood Relations
- General Science
- Basic Computer Operation
- Current Events
- Physical World and Measurement
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- The behaviour of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases
- The behaviour of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
Numerical Ability Syllabus
- Mathematical Induction
- Sets, Relations and functions
- Permutations and Combinations
- Matrices and Determinants
- Cartesian system of rectangular co-ordinates
- Definite Integrals
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere
- Data Interpretation
- Trigonometric Functions
- Binomial Theorem
- Linear Programming
- Permutation, Combination &Probability
English Language Syllabus
- Reading Comprehension
- Para jumbles
- Fill in the blanks
- Multiple Meaning /Error Spotting
Salary of the IAF Group X and Y 2021
During training, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month shall be paid. On completion of training the starting gross emoluments at the minimum of scale of pay including Military Service Pay (MSP), Group ‘X’ Pay (applicable for Group ‘X’ Trades only) and Dearness Allowance (DA) will be as follows:-
(a) Group ‘X’ Trades (Except Education Instructor Trade). Rs.33,100/- per month plus Dearness allowance (as applicable) which, in subsequent years, may rise as per the career progression of the individual.
(b) Group ‘Y’ [Except IAF(S) and Musician Trades]. Rs. 26,900/- per month plus Dearness allowance (as applicable) which, in subsequent years, may rise as per the career progression of the individual.
263 total views