AOC Recruitment 2019-20
Army Ordnance Corps
AOC Recruitment Group C
AOC Recruitment Group C latest online form 2019-20 has recently invited for the recruitment to various posts of Group C of Army Ordnance Corps, the students who are interested in this vacancy, they can all apply.
AOC Recruitment 2019-20 Vacancy Details || Post Name
Total Post: 920 Post
|AOC Group C Post Name: Material Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Cook, Fireman, Steno, Tradesman, Mate, Safaiwala, Messanger, Washerman, Gardner, searcher, armorer, teleoperator, cmd, saddler, fitter, vender, Berber, tin And Copper, Smith, Vehicle, Mech, Tailor, Painter, And Decorator, Electrician|
| AOC Recruitment Pay Scale
|AOC Recruitment 2019-20 || Selection || Apply Mode || Job Location
AOC Recruitment 2019-20 Important Note
1. All India Services including Post Field Services are subject to laboratories.
2. All selection process will be done at AOC Center, Secunderabad – 15
3. SC / ST / OBC candidates who apply against General (UR) are not eligible for age and other concessions for SC / ST / OBC.
4. OBC candidates seeking OBC reservation are required to produce (scan and upload) a certificate regarding OBC and non-creamy layer status issued by the competent civil authority.
5. Government employees (departmental candidates) will get age relaxation for up to 40 years (45 years for SC / ST).
6. Central Government civil servants will have to produce a No Objection Certificate from their employer/office at the time of skill test.
7. Fulfillment of inaccurate, incorrect or tempered or questionable information will be ineligible.
8. PH candidates seeking reservation of PH are required to produce a certificate of disability.
9. Certificate of experience in a business where experience is desirable to be produced
10. Sports Person. Persons representing the State in National / International University tournaments organized by the Inter-University Sports Board. State School Teams in National Sports / Games organized by AISGF. The person was awarded the National Award in National Efficiency. Certificates presented to the same affected (scanned and uploaded)
11. Incomplete/ineligible applications will be invalid and rejected without notice to the candidate. Only qualified candidates will be called for physical/written examination
12. Applications can be screened and candidates can be shortlisted based on the average marks of their qualifying examination .. Candidates who do not qualify in the physical test will not be allowed to undergo the written examination. The skill test will be applied wherever and will be qualified in nature.
13. The candidate will be selected on the basis of written examination and performance in the merit list thereafter.
14. It is clarified that meeting the basic essential qualifications/requirements does not entitle a person to be called for the test. Selection will be done strictly on the basis of merit.
15. Written test (objective type) question papers will be bilingual (both English and Hindi for all posts).
16. Syllabus for written examination will be (A) General Intelligence and Reasoning (B) General English (C) Numerical Aptitude (D) General Awareness
17. All Gp ‘C’ posts will be selected on the basis of marks obtained by the applicants in the written examination only which will be subject to qualification in practical/physical / skill/business/typing tests only.
18. All appointments are initially on a temporary basis but are likely to be made permanent.
19. No TA / DA is acceptable. The duration of each test can be 05 days or more. Candidates will arrange their own stay/boarding during the test.
20. All the candidates are required to be medically fit and medical examination will be done on the selection of the candidate.
22. The application form will be available on the website www.aocrecruitment.gov.nic.in and the last date for submission of online application is 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in ‘Employment News’.
23. The candidate is required to submit the online application form and take a print-out of the application form and e-acknowledgment for future reference.
24. Candidates are required to duly scan and upload scanned copies of ID proof (Aadhaar card, PAN card, etc.), latest passport size color photograph and 10th / 12th / Graduation pass certificate issued by a recognized board. is.
25. Shortlisted candidates for reporting for the selection test will be subsequently notified by email / SMS. The candidate has to bring his / her application form duly pasted with all the required original documents and valid photo ID which has been uploaded at the time of online application submission.
26. Headquarters Southern Command (Ord) has the right to fill some / all of the posts if it so desires. The number of vacancies stated in the advertisement can vary i.e. increase or decrease at any stage during recruitment.
Interested Candidates can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|